- Beginning a Vegetable Garden
- Death of Newly Planted Trees and Shrubs
- Eight Good Reasons Not to Top Trees
- Glyphosate Alternatives in the Landscape
- Installing a Rain Garden
- Suggested Vegetable Varieties for Westchester
- Trees, Shrubs, and Vines Native to Westchester
- Vegetable Planting Guide with Temperature
- Westchester County Vegetable Planting Calendar
Last updated December 21, 2020
3 West Main StreetSuite 112Elmsford, NY 10523
Disclaimer of Liability & Endorsement
Horticulture & EnvironmentNutrition & Consumer Sciences4-H Youth Development
If you have a disability and are having trouble accessing information on this website or need materials in an alternate format, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Cornell Cooperative Extension is an employer and educator recognized for valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities and provides equal program and employment opportunities.
© Copyright 2023. All Rights Reserved.